Genome & Transcriptome
Skills and cutting-edge technologies for your projects in genomics and transcriptomics
Services by managing projects for next generation sequencing (NGS), Sanger Sequencing, genotyping, transcriptomics and bioinformatics and statistical analysis of biological data.
Guide & advisor
Animation of the scientific community by giving advices in building projects in genomics and transcriptomics, organizing experience sharing events, ensuring training on our instruments
Active technological surveillance to offer the community the most valuable tools for their projects, in term of relevance, performance and cost.
GeT, distributed over 4 locations, is certified ISO9001 and NFX50-900 for two of them. We are labeled as IBiSA (Infrastructures for Biology Health and Agronomy) and as “Infrastructure d’avenir” in the “France Génomique” project. Know more about us.
The main scientific questions addressed by teams working with us are:
- Identification of genes influencing traits of interests (traits of agronomical interest for plants and animals, disease genes in human …),
- Study of genetic diversity in all reigns,
- Study of gene expression regulation,
- Sequencing and genomic comparison.
Concerning our equipment, we propose tools in different, but complementary fields:
Keep in touch
- Thinking of a genomic/transcriptomic project, maybe we can help you… write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow us on twitter @Get_Genotoul